Who can I contact in case of allergies or irritations caused by the incontinence aids?

In case of skin irritations or allergies caused by the use of incontinence aids, you should first consult a doctor who can investigate the real extent of the problem and find a solution.

Should you receive a free supply, we recommend that you contact the contact person for your region immediately or go to your Local Health Authority.

Find out more about incontinence

In the Egosan Answers section you will find all the answers from our experts to the
most frequently asked questions of our users.
Read all the questions