Can I ask for a different size for the aids I receive free of charge from the Local Health Authority (ASL)?

Certainly: if you need a different size for your supply of incontinence aids, you simply have to contact the aid supplier in your region or go directly to your Local Health Authority to notify the change.

Find out more about incontinence

In the Egosan Answers section you will find all the answers from our experts to the
most frequently asked questions of our users.
Read all the questions