Can I receive my Local Health Authority (ASL) supplies outside my region of residence or domicile?

Yes, if necessary you can ask to receive your supply in a region other than that of your residence or domicile, by contacting the toll-free number of the supplier in your region or by going directly to your Local Health Authority.

Find out more about incontinence

In the Egosan Answers section you will find all the answers from our experts to the
most frequently asked questions of our users.
Read all the questions