Can I ask the Local Health Authority (ASL) to change the absorbency level of my incontinence pad supply?

Yes: should you realise that the supply you receive is not appropriate to your actual needs, you can request a change in the level of absorbency of the incontinence aids by calling the toll-free number of the supplier in your region or by going directly to your Local Health Authority.

Find out more about incontinence

In the Egosan Answers section you will find all the answers from our experts to the
most frequently asked questions of our users.
Read all the questions